Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ducky

i am so sorry about your breakup i really miss you <3
me and my bf are doing okay though
we had sex on the beach today behind the sand dunes at new syrmurna, and we went exploring into some woods and found a fox skull, we were going to do it but i was too tight so i gave him a bj
and petri i want you to come down to florida and meet him i think he is the one, i know i said the same about my X but this is different
we've been dating 3 months and he makes me feel so unbelivable
i think me and you should go to aquatica because i have free passes
and i had a really bad infection of my leg, i didnt tell anyone about it though, it was ringworm
it left me with some nasty scars, and now i hate being in a bikini
i wish you were here
i love you <3333333

No comments:

Post a Comment